Friday, 14 October 2016

nrs social grading

NRS social grading is a system of demographic classification used in the united kingdom. They were originally developed by the national readership survey to classify readers, but are now used by many other organisations for wider applications and have become a standard for market research. 


Assassins Creed- Syndicate

The target audience for this game is anyone 18 or over. I would believe that it was predominantly male aimed as i wouldn't see many girls wanting to fight. I think it would be aimed to anyone in the D-C2 social grade as i believe anyone above this would be against all the fighting etc. People of these classes re skilled and un-skilled workers, usually found in jobs from Brick layers to bin men.

Martian

The martian has an age rating of 12. I belie this is because there isn't anything rude in it that children couldn't watch and there isn't much swearing. I believe its aimed towards the male gender as its main character is a man and it's very detailed. I think it would be aimed towards B class, as there's a lot of science involved, its very detailed and with it being NASA, i think more upper class people are going to want to watch it with all the science involved etc. People included in this would be teachers and accountants etc. 

Downton Abbey

Downton abbey has an age rating of 13+. This is because there are scenes of sexual activity. I believe this is aimed towards the older generation and ore towards the female generation.l I believe this because its less detailed and men wont really enjoy it as its quite a slow story-line. I also think its aimed towards the A class as its very sophisticated and posh. They are all higher up in the class and usually have more money etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment